Wednesday 17 April 2013

Wedding Invite - M & N - July 27th

1st Part
2nd Part
 
We have sent out our Wedding Invites now, so people should pretty much have all received them =). Which is very exciting and fun to hear feedback from people about them. 

I had great fun designing them, took a little while to figure out what they would like and then make it happen. But I enjoy a good design process and I am happy with the way they turned out. Noelle and I had pondered together what we wanted to do with them and both liked the idea of a boarding pass theme. So we hope you like them and enjoyed receiving them. 


For those of you who might not have realised the countries on the second part are all the different countries in Asia where Noelle and I grew up in.

 So India where we both went to school on the left, 
(working from the top down in the middle) Thailand (Noelle and her family lived here)- Malaysia (I went to primary school here) and Singapore (where my family lived 
then the Philippines on the right, where I was born. 

Of course in the first one it is the UK and the USA.

We are enjoying receiving replies from people. Thanks for all the messages that people are sending us they are much appreciated =).

No comments:

Post a Comment