Wednesday 5 October 2011

I Don't Care What The People May Say

I found out about Lucy Rose a while back when I saw her on 'watchlistentell', doing one of her songs called 'nightbus' and it was really good but since then I pretty much forgot about her. But I was doing a little bit of youtube surfing, I once thought youtube was lame for music I now think its great if you find the right channels there are some beautiful live performances on them with such great artists, and I found her again and I really liked this song. The channel is alright, I have to say its not going to make me buy Allsaints products, but just get past the opening intro and to the song and then listen and enjoy. I also think lucy rose is going to be supporting bombay bicycle club when i go see them, so I'm really happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment